1. SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
All submissions of the BIM round/2nd round are to be submitted electronically via Web-based transfer site.
All teams that are working on the BIM/Final round, participants of the ARCHICAD BIM Competition will receive the upload instructions via email (to address given during the registration). If your team is not registered, you will NOT receive this information.
!!! If your team did not receive email or having trouble with uploading, please contact Tatsuro !!! For UAH students, you will receive the link on 15th June 8am)
- .Each team will submit ONE PDF file, DIN-A1 size (594 × 841cm), landscape or portrait panel with the proposal. The presentation should contain:
- All necessary plans, elevations, and relevant sections
- At least one rendering
- ARCHICAD model in PLA format. (How to save PLA file) + make sure to include A3-size layout in your project with brief description of your project. This paper will be handed out to Juries at the final presentation.
- BIMx model
- Portfolio in English (A4 size, PDF) (optional)
How to upload:
- Click on the upload LINK in the email you received.
- Drag and drop all files and click on “Click here to upload files”. That’s it!
Online submissions must be uploaded by:
For VLU and HCMUT: 3rd May, 23.59pm.
For UAH: 17th June, 23.59pm.
Submission after this period will not be accepted. Please, try to upload your project well in advance.
- How to save BIMx file with layout:
- Custom preview image on BIMx app
- Template file for your final project can be download from here: Download